- The information we collect
- How do we collect your information?
- Protection & Security of collected information
- Links to third party websites
- User discretion and opt out
- Grievance Department
- Further Acknowledgements
1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Like most website operators, Click Shoppy collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
Click Shoppy’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Click Shoppy’s visitors use its website from time to time.
Certain visitors to Click Shoppy’s websites choose to interact with Click Shoppy in ways that require Click Shoppy to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Click Shoppy gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for an account to provide full name, username, contact details and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Click Shoppy are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. Click Shoppy collects such information to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Click Shoppy and to deliver better quality services for upcoming interactions.
- Your user name along with your password
- Your full name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address or other contact information
- Your date of birth
- Your gender
- Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history)
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details
- Internet Protocol address
- Any other allowed ‘sensitive personal data or information’
- Identification code of your communication device which you use to access the Website or otherwise deal with any Click Shoppy entity
Note: All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
2. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Click Shoppy collect none- personal information from you through the website, mobile application or any other platform when you visit and / or use it. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal information would not assist Click Shoppy to identify you personally.
Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of you:
- Registering as a user on the Website,
- Registering as a seller on the Website,
- Availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an offer for sale, online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with Click Shoppy’s customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website, or
3. PROTECTION & SECURITY OF COLLECTED YOUR INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server from our payment gateway provider while processing payment. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway Providers Database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the Website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with, Click Shoppy unless expressly specified on the Website.
7. USER DISCRETION AND OPT OUT
You agree and acknowledge that you are providing your Information out of your free will. You have an option not to provide or permit Click Shoppy to collect your Personal Information or later on withdraw your consent with respect to such Personal Information so provided herein by sending an email to the grievance/support department or such other electronic address of the respective Click Shoppy entity as may be notified to you. In such case, you should neither visit any Website nor use any services provided by Click Shoppy entities nor shall contact any of Click Shoppy entities. Further, Click Shoppy may not deliver products to you, upon your order, or Click Shoppy may deny you access from using certain services offered on the Website.
You can add or update your Personal Information on regular basis. Kindly note that Click Shoppy would retain your previous Personal Information in its records.
9. FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Click Shoppy policies and practices with respective to the Information;
- provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- provides for disclosure of Information; and
- provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.
Note: The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Last updated on: 02-07-2018