3rd PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You are solely responsible for your conduct and activities on and regarding to Click Shoppy and any and all data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links (together, “Content”) that you submit, post, and display on Click Shoppy.
Infringe upon any third-party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy is a restricted activity.
CLICK SHOPPY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Click Shoppy and other Click Shoppy graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are solely owned by Click Shoppy in the Saudi Arabia and / or other countries. Click Shoppy’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and / or as part of domain names or email addresses, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
Even we monitor and controls the products being sold on Click Shoppy (website, mobile applications or any other channels) there is a chance of violations of Click Shoppy’s policy or any other brand’s intellectual property rights. You are always requested to report such violations. Any such products or content will be removed from Click Shoppy website and other channels, if Click Shoppy determines in its sole discretion that such content is in violation of Click Shoppy’s policies or any applicable law.
Report violations of Click Shoppy policy or law
If you believe that there is any content available on the Website which is contrary to Click Shoppy’s policies or applicable law (“Objectionable Content”), then please notify to the Click Shoppy Grievance Department at the email id (firstname.lastname@example.org). When you send such Objectionable Content Notice, please ensure that your notification contains the following details:
- Include “Policy Violation” as email subject
- Your name, email id, phone number and postal address
- The exact nature of the Objectionable Content (such as whether the Objectionable Content is a Product being sold by a Seller on the Website or is a Product review or a Product description)
- The exact location (including the relevant web page) where the Objectionable Content appears
- Why do you consider the content to be objectionable?
Report violations of your intellectual property (IP) rights
Click Shoppy also respects the intellectual property rights of all entities. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated in any manner, please contact Click Shoppy Grievance Department at the email id (email@example.com).
When you send us an objectionable content email or and intellectual property infringement email, you declare that all statements made by you are true;
- You acknowledge and agree that we may share your email or content in email to third parties including the parties involved in the allegedly objectionable activities / infringing activities, our group companies and our advisors;
- You agree to indemnify Click Shoppy and its group companies against all claims which may arise in connection with such a Notice being made by you.
Once we receive a complaint
- We will evaluate the contents of the complaint
- We may take such action as we deem appropriate in keeping with our policies and applicable law which may include, asking further details from you or taking down the content that was the subject matter of Your Complaint.